W E B S I T E :
A Good Website is the product of a good planning and design process.
This section takes you through a Few step process to help you create a good site.
Most important: Whatever your business offers – whether it’s a product, a service, or information – it should be easy to access on your site. Whether you’re building a site from scratch or updating your existing site, you’ve got a few options. Your goals for the site determine the options you should go with, so make sure you’ve got those nailed down first.
Ask yourself: What do you want to achieve with the site?
1. What is the purpose of the web site?
2. What is it that you are trying to accomplish by offering a web site?
3. Is it informational, is it to gather data, promote your services?
4. Who is the target audience?
5. Who are you expecting to use this site?
. What information do what to offer?
7. What information is already available and what needs to be gathered?
8. Who is responsible for the information?
9. What kind of look and feel should the design offer?
Depending on your answers to these questions, you may be looking for a one-stop shop or separate contractors to address each part of your site. Designing your site can be as simple – or as complex – as your imagination and/or budget allows. And before you can decide the approach you want to take to accomplish all of your goals, you should know the difference between web designing and web development.